Thursday, May 25, 2017

LOVE letter from GOD

"You Future Is My Past...."

The beauty of gratitude is that it glorifies me. He who praises my name glorifies me, to him that order his conversation right will I shew my salvation (Psalm 50:23) when you praise me, I will raise you. From today, create time to claim new promises from the Bible, like new wine gladden the heart, so will you be joyous and full of faith, proclaim my Good news to others, the best time to seek me is now when you can find me, accidents cannot befall animals in their holes nor death catches birds inside the nest, tragedies befall men mostly while looking for bread, now at home, covet my presence than gold and silver, it is my attention you command that will force me to give you divine direction and remove tension from you. If you keep giving attention to your body, it is ugly, can't be satisfied, anyhow you cherish it, will decay one day. It is the spirit that quickens, the flesh profits nothing. 


The Bible you can profitably open with your family, will set your attention and affection on things above, prayer of faith will make you divine, refine you, define your purpose, confines your children to embrace the nutrients that will give new trends that will transcend in spiritual revolution that will cause them to be uniquely different. The best honours to you as being NOBLE. Your enemies will be tired and retired from hating you. My word in you make you sweeter than honey, shiner than sun (proverb 4:18) Trust me, you will not rust, nothing can thrust you out of my hand. I gave Balaam's ass supernatural intelligence, because you fear me, understanding beyond your imagination is poured on you to be wiser than your Lecturers, I will make you the head not the tail. I will frighten whoever threatens you, I am enemy to your enemies. You are too protected to be used to balance any satanic account. You will not finish when you are shining. Like waters cover the seas, so will my words fill the whole Africa; therefore like the page: Without me you cannot, but without you I will not. Let your 25,550 days (70years) be invested into eternity. Be wise to rise to the size of my mandate, represent me where you are. You will rule in the midst of your enemies. Your future is my past, therefore don't make the mistake of limiting me. I answer Sarah when she was 90 years old (Hebrew 11:11) Cases of bareness will be converted to all round fruitfulness. To enjoy me, obey me.
Your Eternal Creator! By Ezekiel Kolawole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ota Trade Exhibition 2017 Debut in November

L-R: Fisayo Ajibola, Chief Executive Officer, Perfect Brands,  HON. (Prince) Bashir Oladele Adeniji, Executive Chairman of Ado-Odo/Ot...